When it comes to computer support, are you getting the level of service and support that you expect? Far too often, a company offers up great support, great service, and you, the consumer, is left to wonder whether or not that claim is, in fact, a true one. There are so many computer support companies out there, how do you know which one to go with? With that in mind, here is my list of the top five qualities to look for in your support company.
Top five qualities to look for in your support company
- Does your support company have the experience to tackle all of your problems quickly and efficiently? At Tech Solutions NC, LLC, we have 22 years of experience in the IT arena, and we can help you with virtually any support issue that crops up.
- What do you know about your support company? Do they have the integrity you should demand of someone that is working on your computer systems? Can you trust them to take care of the problem and not invade your privacy while doing so? I am a Christian, a husband, and a father. When I am called to work on your computer, I will do so knowing that my word is my bond, and you will know that I can be trusted with your computer information.
- Does your support company work on your schedule or theirs? At Tech Solutions NC, we know that not all of our clients can be expected to be at their house during normal business hours. As a result, we are flexible in our support offerings. We can come to your home at a time that works for you, we can connect to your computer remotely, or you can bring your device to our location for service.
- Does your support company provide a good value for what you pay them? We take pride in the value that we offer to our customers. We have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee policy on any service we perform. If your system acts up within that 30 day window, and we are unable to correct the issue, then you will receive a complete refund of what you paid. At Tech Solutions NC, your satisfaction is everything to us, and you’ll know that by the time we are finished working on your system.
- Does your support company try to up-sell you with things you don’t need? At Tech Solutions NC, we know that everyone’s hard earned money is important to them. We don’t recommend things you don’t need, and we make sure that you understand what we are doing and why so that you can learn some things about your system in the process.
So there you have it, folks, my list of the top five things you should look for from your computer support company. Does your list compare with mine? Please let me know in the comments, and let me know how I can help you with your home or small business computing needs!